Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another notch in the belt.

My waist is shrinking! Put my jeans on this morning and had to cinch up the belt because they were falling down. Its almost time to get some new ones! That's always fun.
Gardening is exhausting, I put in my asparagus bed and holy cow, thats a lot of work! It's a good thing that you dont have to plant it every year! This will be my first "real" garden and it has been a learning experience. Hopefully the first year is the hardest.
I pulled a tendon in my foot about a week ago, I always hate injuries like that because its not just "falling off the wagon" its like someone shoving you off. It makes it so much harder to find the motivation to get your ass off the couch and do something. Very frustrating. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Believe me, I will let you in on it when I do! So I am admitting the only source of exercise for me has been the gardening. Which is fine, I don't think of it as exercise at all, it's more of something that has to be done. So my foot doesn't stop me if I think like that!
And lastly, the thing that makes me giddy, I finally got my mountain bike! After months of scouring Craigslist I came across a Cannondale M900 with the CAD3 frame, the same aluminum frame as my roadbike! It is strange, as rare as these things are, I have TWO of them! Giddy, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment